Ti-Pen™ is the ideal glass signing tool for the lampworker, glass blower or glass jewelry maker. The Ti-Pen™ tool is different from most scribes because it writes by friction of the metal titanium point. Leaving behind a metal deposit in a silver color on the surface of glass, quartz, ceramics, or vitreous enamels.
Sample Ti-Pen™ signature.
Click to enlarge.
- Optimal for identification or designing on all types of glass work
- Use for glass art, scientific lampworked glass, blown glass and cold worked glass
- Offers fine line permanent marking
- Use of this tool will not scratch, damage or weaken the glass
- Will not obstruct the view of your detail
- Smooth flowing fine lines can be obtained by moistening the surface
- .25mm, .010" wide will withstand temperatures up to 1500° Celsius
- Wider lines can be achieved by dulling the tip
- Lines made by this tool may be electroplated to make circuits
Copyright © 2006-2015 Aspen Glass